Cup of Pink Tea

Monday, June 18, 2012


Hi guys!! This is my first post on my blog. 😺
First of all, thank you for dropping by here. I actually have my old personal blog which I've been running, and I am still not happy with it. For me, it's quite complicated to manage as it has so many navigation bars, tools which I'm not familiar of, click bait ads beside my feeds and has no auto-customization for the blog layout. I am just a casual blogger and has no plan yet of making this as a full-time career. I like reading others' blogs and that's where I found the existence of Blogspot/Blogger.com. So, I gave it a try, I made a google account and signed-up, and then other google services/accounts followed such as Youtube and G+. Blogger.com is easy to use, it is really a casual blogger friendly who aren't CSS/HTML savvy. Although I have a background in those computer/programming languages used mainly for designing website and running some online systems, my laziness will start to rule my world. Hahah. The good side for me is that having a little knowledge of those languages have helped me in retouching up my blog layout. :)


Blog Name: Cup of Pink Tea

Naming my blog was a tough one. I've been thinking of what would be the nicest, cutest and catchy blog name should I use. I asked help from my friends and even read an article about the best names for a personal blog. Some suggested to use the full name of the blogger, some said it would be nice if it's unique but not hard to remember, there are pro bloggers suggesting to use an expressions of something I like or describing who I am or what I am into. Indeed, a really grueling thing to do as it drained my brain. Hahah. Hours of thinking until I came up with "Cup of Pink Tea". I got that idea from the expression "Cup of Tea" which is used to describe the things I enjoy doing or I like. I just added the adjective "Pink" to make it sound more girly and interesting. :) Basically, my blog would be more on about the things I like.  BUT I am certain that in the next couple years or so, I'll change my blog name into a more catchy and simple one.









You Might Also Like

6 BUZZ & COMMENTS

  1. Hi Pinky! I like how you're being creative in creating you're own blog that includes other people's ideas as well. Pink tea, yummm, would love to try some one day. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Marcelo, I'm glad you stop by here.. you're the first person who had read and visited my page :D
      Thank you soooo much marcelo!!!!

      Delete
    2. Hey Pinky,good work doing great....stay creative and you might just be a millionare one day

      Delete
  2. Like you blog. Congrats for daring. It is never that simple to share some personal things with a big auditory . Wishing you good luck and welcoming you to visit my blog , too, just for an inspirtaionl exchange :).
    Regards,
    Maria

    www.stilistmoldova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://cupofpinktea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read all your comments..
Thank you for dropping by my blog ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...