'Lil about me, Photos & Balloons

Thursday, October 04, 2012


Hi, I am back. Sorry for not posting for a long time. I've been busy with my schooling, work and spreading the petition for the "stop animal brutality" (this was in  my previous post - click here to read and sign the petition)

On this post, I am going to show some of the pictures that I've taken at my fashion school. I also have photos on my University and Culinary School BUT unfortunately, the memory card on my digicam had been broken down when I pulled off the card from my cam :( I just softly pulled it, I really don't have idea how it happened to be like that ;( What could I do, is there any possible things to restore all the data inside the broken memory card? I'll be happy if you guys could help me ^_^, I'll be waiting for your replies :)

 I only have the photos on my fashion school. Hopefully, I could restore all the photos inside my broken memory card so that I could show to you how my University looks like as well as my Culinary School. 


And YES I am currently attending three schools at a time ^___^ (in case if you all are curious)
that's what I called "My Passion". I am very much passionate about fashion, Cakes & Pastries and Programming (web programming and designing). 

And YES I am a working student ^__^ 

Here's my Cute Daily Schedule
:D Morning - working on a party shop as an internal auditor, cashier and layout & balloon artist :)
:) Afternoon - at Ateneo de Davao University - (BS-BM (Mon-Fri)
at my Fashion School - (Recreational Course (Tue & Thurs)
at my Culinary School - (Recreational Course (Wed & Sat)
:D Evening til dawn - blogging and doing my full-time online job :)

I thank God I can still manage the time :)


-this is my dress form
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 my sewing area

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

basics

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



quite fun but somehow makes my nerves petrified..lol.. I need to be careful running these stitches.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


And there's always Math subject... fractions again and again!!! roar! hahah!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


this is my working table.. I worked on my pattern :) and I got a grade of 100% yipeey!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lastly i made these artsy balloons ^_^





You Might Also Like

43 BUZZ & COMMENTS

  1. Happy month-aversary! So much fun! All the yummy food!! Can't wait to see your finished product

    www.lilmsadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. my two best friends also go to a fashion school. all the do is sewing, studying and complaining xD
    btw... super cute pictures! you look gorgeous!

    http://haruhiism00.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. baloons are so cute and funny :)

    all your photos are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos.
    signed the petition on the animals and put a link to this peticji on your blog, if you do not mind copying the link of your blog :)
    I invite you to the new note :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute pictures...
    Looks like you have a lot of fun..

    Xoxo

    Sakuranko Blog
    My Facebook Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so beautiful sweetie! :)
    Food look delicious :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw i hope you find a way to get your photos back bb! I'm useless at stuff like that so i can't help ;(

    You're so pretty & that food looks AMAZING!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you are such a hard worker. I'm glad you can find some time to have fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great school dear, I'm happy for you!

    NEW OUTFIT
    http://www.cheapandglamour.com/2012/10/outfit-ermanno-scervino-fashion-show-mfw.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. The ice-cream looks so yummy!!!
    xxx
    http://segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this post ! Nice blog my Dear :) You're so pretty ! Kiss x

    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi gorgeous


    Hello nice blog

    Appreciate if u can followed me back.

    Followed

    Marcchanelette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this! and love the blog! can't wait to read more, girl.

    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! I love how you're doing all the things you love at once. Would love to go to fashion school one day as well. :)

    Wish&Wear

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! I like your blog,is funny and interesting!!
    We can follow each other.
    Take a look to my blog.
    Have a nice day!
    Kisses*** Anellle

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lucky youuu !
    I'd like to study in fashion school too *o*

    Amber, kisses

    ReplyDelete
  17. great so interesting and so cutie! hope you will follow me , so I will come back to you :-)

    http://lamakeupposa.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  18. You go to fashion school? Whoa that's so cool ^^
    And you look so cute in your pictures :)

    Would you like to follow each other?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are such cute pictures! :D

    http://eternal-simplicity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such cute pictures!! I wanna go to fashion school also ;'( My dream! :)
    Anyway i followed your blogelz!! :)

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  21. *Blog browsin :)*
    You school gotta be super interesting. I could have considered attending to fashion school too, but I really suck at sewing :0!
    You and your bf are so cute lol :)
    x, Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  22. oooh I want to enter a fashion school too! you're so inspiring, thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG. THE FOOD. @0@
    Haha, you and your bf are so cuutee!! >w<

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful pictures, my dear!

    we can follow each other if you want :)

    (via gfc, bloglovin and facebook).

    Many kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  25. love your blog!

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi!
    Your blog seems very nice! :)

    This is my blog. I write about Kpop ;)

    http://mybiggestluve.blogspot.fi/

    Have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a cute blog!! Am now a follower =) would love it if you followed me back

    catrionamacleod.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  28. Haha..your pics look like so much fun! Love it!!
    Would you mind checking out my blog? Would love to win you over as a follower (and I don´t mind to return the favor)...✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

    jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  30. hey cute blog!! Thanks for linking me here!~ Follow you too!

    http://mychocolatewaffle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. ohhh the ice cream looks yummy *o*

    ReplyDelete
  32. wow the part with your school is very interessting
    lovely post!

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  33. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  34. nice blog! want to follow each other dear ? :)

    http://choccopost.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. Nice pics ^^ <3

    http://isabelaasuka.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love your pics..


    xoxo Wengie
    www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. this is such a cute post!
    you do fashion school? that's cool! i'd love to hear your experience about it! im thinking of doing a foundation degree first in fashion and textiles...its similar i guess! :3
    those choccie balls look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  38. cute pictures *_* your blog is very good and interesting <3 im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. great and beautiful photos!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  40. You've got a great blog!!!so different from what I've seen!thanks for visiting mine by the way!of course I'd like to follow each other!;) follow you now!!

    kisses from Spain!
    http://mixingtrends.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

I read all your comments..
Thank you for dropping by my blog ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...