I need all your help. Please help the dogs away from brutality by signing the petition.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

(This photo is a screenshot only. If you want to watch this video click this link: Tortured Dogs BUT if you have a weak heart please don't watch the video anymore. It is really a heartbreaking.)

Sorry for not posting for a long time. Today, I have my new post but it's not all about fashion, foods and photography. It's all about "concern", "call" and "fight". "Concern" about the brutality, of how the dogs treated and tortured. The "Call" to everyone to help one another achieve the goal of 1,000,000 signatures by spreading this petition and encourage to sign the petition. "fight" for the dignity of these fellow animals. They have the right to live. 


Dogs are man's best friend and not a FOOD.. 


I know it does not only exist in China but in other country as well. This post is not engaging any culture defamation. I am just posting this to let other know the things which we really need to involve since we, the humans are the great predators.

I hope all of you will cooperate, these dogs really needs our help. please sign the petition and let's all fight for it :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PETITION: NOBODY TOUCH THE DOG - STOP DOG CRUELTY AND TORTURES IN CHINA

July 9 • Started by Sergio Barbesta

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: CHINESE GOVERMENT

Dear Mr. Obama and Dear Mr. Barroso,

We are all world citizens and were shocked to see how the Dogs are treated and killed in China, as you can see directly from this video link:http://youtu.be/GVsnHAf8NA0

We do not need words, because we don’t have any word, to comment on the brutality and ferocity of what we saw, and we don’t have the courage and strength to review the video twice.

The DOG is always considered, by all civilizations, man's best friend and it never hesitated to sacrifice its life for men.

For this and other many reasons, we want all together to make our voices heard because this senseless cruelty is stopped, the dogs’ dignity, as well as that of any living being respected, and it will be sent an official note by the European Commission and US Government to the Chinese Government because this brutal and uncivilized practice will be stopped immediately.

Best regards,

The Undersigned




click this link to sign the petition.. We really need your help
http://www.causes.com/actions/1665543?recruiter_id=183477188&utm_campaign=invite&utm_medium=wall&utm_source=fb

You Might Also Like

21 BUZZ & COMMENTS


  1. I agree. dog is man's best friend. I do not understand how you can so brutally they treat dogs surely we not done anything wrong. I can not watch this video because I'll probably cry because I can not watch things like that, I just can not. she recently adopted a dog from a shelter and I think she should just do it and not kupywac animals if you can give just such a pet from a shelter house, because the dogs love the most love.




    ReplyDelete
  2. I sign the petition!
    Its horrible how some people treat animals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I can bring myself to watch the video, but I am signing the petition 120%!! It's horrible how animals are treated, they shouldn't. People should think abut how they would like it of it was the other way round

    Lauren

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is actually sick :| i've signed a lot of petitions against dog abuse, i will definitely be signing this one.
    Just... fuck. I was talking to a friend about this the other day and actually got upset about the stories she was telling me. I actually value animals' lives over humans because i get on with them better. I hope these people get what they deserve!

    ♥ Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so awesome for this. A lot of people (most, actually) only blog about shallow things. But here you are, standing up for a cause. A cause which also happens to be the cause I care about most. If there is one thing I would rid this world of, it would be animal cruelty. Animals don't speak like humans do, so they aren't able to protest. Humans must do it for them. I will most definitely sign this petition.

    May the force be with you.
    Emily

    P.S. I'm following you now. Your blog is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I signed the petition!!!! There is only one thing I can say " More i get to know people, more I like animals "...:-((
    xoxo

    http://www.invitationtoinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every single time when I hear about cruelty to animals I literally want to kick all these horrible people's asses. What the fuck is wrong with them?! I'm a big animal love, I've got a cat, dog, fish, canary... and I'm mad when sometimes shouts on my dog, for example. But sometimes like this?! No words. Damn it.

    B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I signed the petition. Thank you for bringing this to everyone's attention. You are a great person to fight against animal crulety. I will post this on my blog as well. I'm your newest follower, follow back?

    xoxo Sarah Beth
    caringcowls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so sad how some people treat animals! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post, i went to china last year and found this a big problem and it was something i found really upsetting.

    following you now,follow back?

    elizakklozet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. it's horrible that people do this, they make me ashamed to be a human sometimes

    i also have an award for you at my blog, go check it:
    http://wanwinkle.blogspot.ro/2012/09/premio-cutie-pie-award.html

    byee~~~

    ReplyDelete
  12. signed it! thank you for caring about animals..we are your newest followers, come follow along at chaseandem.blogspot.com XO

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is so sad to hear, we need to take actions! ):

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  14. I cannot tolerate seeing another one of these sad stories.
    TOO BRUTAL to watch. Im definitely supportng the petition!
    This world is filled with too much cruelty on harmless animals.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope these petitions will help!
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I've followed yours ;>

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great! Love it! :)
    www.colorfulexistence.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Terrible thing :(

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great cause, hope you're having a swell day

    Best,
    Ali
    www.shophopeonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all your comments..
Thank you for dropping by my blog ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...