Ideal Bedroom Designs

Thursday, January 31, 2013


Ideal Bedroom Design

My room is currently under construction and I am planning to make a clean, organize and styled bedroom. I am searching ideas through the internet and found these fabulous room designs. (Photos are not mine. I haven't mind to bookmark the exact site address 'coz I was so surprised and excited about the design ideas. So, I can't able to tell you the exact url sites guys /no But most of the photos I took from Favim.comPinterest.comWeheartit.com & from google images.
















(Place: Intramuros, Manila)

As I was cleaning up my hard drive on my laptop, I found these photos from my visit to Manila. The time I enrolled myself in a Fashion Academy.

So I decided to blog about this.r (our summer starts in the mid of march up to the month of May) Since summer is fast approaching, I am very much excited about it as I am able to wear all of my summer dresses!














achuu  (^_^メ)  hehe!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Place: Canibad, Samal Island)





Food Again!! /please

You Might Also Like

25 BUZZ & COMMENTS

  1. ooh you should do a before and after picture for you bedroom! That's so exciting. I like the third bedroom the most! ^^ Hehe, you look very pretty in the photos, very youthful and free! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes, that's what I am planning to do ^_^ but i think it takes a long time to do it 'coz i'm going to save much money to resume the construction ^_^ hehe! Me too, i like the third pic. Looks fabulous yet simple and elegant.. hehe! thanks for the compliment gorgeous plum ^_^

      Delete
  2. Awesome pictures! Thank you for sharing the bedroom ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cupofpinktea? how cute?!!! I love the name a lot, i love pink and I love tea. and you're very pretty!!

    Jalie,
    http://www.jaliechichi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi jalie, thank you for dropping by ^_^ hehe and you are pretty too, i like your blog

      Delete
  4. Beautiful pieces !
    Would u like to follow ?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pics
    can we follow each other?
    i promise i'll follow back
    glad visit here ^___^
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. As for the photos of the bedrooms the first is my favorite is rather elegant and feminine.As for the photos your boyfriend shot you,they are spectacular you are verry photogenic.

    I follow your blog can we follow each other?

    http://elogiosamislocuras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are very pretty and I absolutely love your blog! Specially the photos because they are so artistic and creative. So detailed that I really enjoyed browsing your blog. I followed you on GFC! Hoping you can come by mine too :) Thank you for this post! I can't wait to read more of your posts. More power to you!

    XOXO
    Your new follower,
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very inspiring! I like your blog, what about following each other?
    www.cecilleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice rooms and beautiful dresses!

    New post on my blog :)
    The Spotted Cherry Pie

    ReplyDelete
  10. very nice nice blog... mind to follow each other ^^

    http://sarahchan1110.blogspot.com

    keep in touch :*

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many amazing colours!!! Gorgeous bedrooms.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi dear
    Thanks for your comment some weeks ago on my blog
    Lovely your maxi dress

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to know the site where you order them. Thanks!

    nebraska merchant services

    ReplyDelete

I read all your comments..
Thank you for dropping by my blog ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...