Epelin Wax - Hairless Beauty

Thursday, April 04, 2013


Hello gals ^_^ .. I went to Watsons last week to look something that I could use for my aesthetic care. I walked by through a hair removal wax section and found this Epelin Hair Remover. It was really enticing to buy 'coz it comes with tips for the first time users inside the package. I thought I should give it a try so, I bought one for only Php 89.75 ($2.20). I also bought the Epilin Waxing Strips Php 29.75 ($ 0.73) very affordable huh! :D


Epilin Hair Remover comes with a melting pan and a spatula. Ingredients are all natural so there's nothing to be afraid of.


I really need this wax 'coz I am really shy and scared to visit a hair removal clinic. Of course, I don't want again to shave my armpit hair because it grows back thicker!!!

I can't wait to try this!!! >.<
I am waiting to regrow my armpit hair to be able to start applying this wax. After that, I will post about my Epilin waxing application...Stay tuned! :P


You Might Also Like

17 BUZZ & COMMENTS

  1. sounds really interesting! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too, i can't wait to use it since it is so easy to apply... ^____^

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog
    followed
    www.thekaybook.com
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just stumbled across your blog, and it's just lovely!


    Pop over to my blog - if you want to follow me that would be great and i'll follow back!
    www.bloosieslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. will wait for your post about that


    A visit or follow would be nice

    Danica Stark

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds interesting.

    I'm following your blog. Hope you will follow me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i need that

    Invite you to enter my giveaways :D
    Luch Luch Craft OASAP Giveaway Click here :)
    Hope you will join :)
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am still a beginner in the blog please help
    So I am diligent greet, because then I could know more about the blog and thus of maybe only I find inspiration after this, because your smile
    Welcome to share this Story on my blog, hopefully provide shade and softness, may be able to treat wounds, hopefully to make a smile, and beautiful all comes from God, and that one came from me, sorry if the words are less pleased with heart

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks interesting but I prefer a razor blade :D

    Kisses
    -L♥
    www.cup-of-hot-tea.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks interesting ! i wanna try it !
    you have a great blog !

    xoxo
    stardust (blog) | twitter | instagram

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really great! I hate shaving so I'm always looking for better alternatives!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey!

    This is one AWESOME blog I found...the layout, the content, everything! Love it!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://thecitymermaid.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh sounds like a nice product
    http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey,
    Nice post..
    Would you like to follow each other.!!
    Keep in touch
    www.beautyandfashion-makeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice post http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/08/whatiwear-competition-winner.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well..that was really interesting!
    Enjoyed reading that!! :)
    Keep the posts coming~

    www.ColorfulExistence.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all your comments..
Thank you for dropping by my blog ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...